3981 HD Bunnik
T 030 890 54 60
address for satellite navigation: Koningslaan 9, Bunnik
How to get there
MOA is situated in the heart of the beautiful but sensitive Amelisweerd and Rhijnauwen estates. Visitors are therefore requested to come by public transport, bicycle or boat (schuttevaer.com, rijnstroom.nl) if possible. MOA is easily accessible by train and bus.
- From Utrecht central station, approx. 10 minutes. Alight at Oud Amelisweerd
- Bus 41 to Wijk bij Duurstede
- From Bunnik station, approx 15 minutes
- Bus 41 to Utrecht
- Timetable: 9292.nl
Station bike rentals (OV-fiets)
- Approx. 25 minutes’ cycling distance from Utrecht central station
- Approx. 10 minutes’ cycling distance from Bunnik station
Free parking is available in the car park at the end of the drive. People with disabilities may be dropped at the museum.
Because of the authentic and historic character of the house, MOA does not have full disabled access. There are two stair lifts available.