We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth.
Today, more than 500 enthusiasts working in seventeen offices get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale.
Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
To support our growth, we are looking for an entrepreneurial & passionate
Senior Research Consultant / Research Manager
As Senior Research Consultant (/ Research Manager) within our Rotterdam office you will be part of a team of 20 enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business.
Having a focus either on Technology & Services or on FMCG and through your passion for quantitative research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Jacob Douwe Egberts, Peijnenburg, Cloetta, Tony’s Chocolonely and Philips. You will be responsible for performing marketing analyses & consulting projects based on extensive quantitative market research data, working closely with the other Research Managers and Project & Method Managers across our offices.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first, depending on your experience you will dive into data analysis to fully grasp the InSites way of working. Soon you will evolve to guiding junior research consultants and data analysts responsible for data cleaning, analysis & first reporting
- You are the internal go-to project manager for a set of projects. You create and guard the planning, manage the process following all the right steps and team up with our back-office in Timisoara to ensure great quality in data.
- Based on gathered market research data you conduct advanced analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You team up with Research Directors who will directly coach & support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Product Design) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research - Majors or Master’s in marketing, market research or econometrics are recommended
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in (online) quantitative research
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written); Dutch or any other language is an asset
- Good skills in various areas of word processing and presentation tools (Word, PowerPoint …)
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with ;-)
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
LET’ TALK! WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
Submit your candidature via our career site: http://jobs.insites-consulting.com/
Or find out more about InSites Consulting: www.insites-consulting.com